An intense beauty! Complimented by sheep, goat, and cow milk, this mix milk beauty is aged for intense and pleasing flavor.
Affinage: Cured at least nine months. As a finishing touch, Menage is dipped in a lovely wax as vibrant and green as Wisconsin's summer pastures.
Flavor Profile: Deep and complex with a smooth creamy finish.
Body: Medium body with creamy white color. Slices, cubes, and shreds exceptionally well.
- Pinot Noir
- 2013 - 3rd Place - World Cheese Awards
- 2013 - 1st Place - Wisconsin State Fair
- 2011 - 3rd Place - World Cheese Awards
- 2011 - 3rd Place - U.S. Championship Cheese Contest
- 2010 - 3rd Place - American Cheese Society
- 2006 - 2nd Place - American Dairy Goat Association
- 2006 - 1st Place - Wisconsin State Fair
- 2005 - 1st Place - American Cheese Society